The following are links to websites of facilities and services that relate to our business and your health issues.
We believe you will find them informative and helpful.
- AllCare IPA An Independent Physician Association caring for people of Stanislaus and Merced counties.
- American Diabetes Association A wealth of information regarding diabetes care.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Your Online Source for Credible Health Information.
- Doctors Medical Center Located directly across the street from our office, Doctors Medical Center has provided years of service to the Modesto community.
- FamilyDoctor A comprehensive, on-line patient education site produced by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Mayo Clinic Tools for Healthier Lives.
- Memorial Medical Center Memorial Medical Center is affiliated with Sutter Health, a large northern California not-for-profit healthcare group.
- U.S. President’s Challenge The United States President’s Challenge is a program designed to help you get fit. No matter what your fitness level, the President’s Challenge can help you improve it.
- WebMD WebMD brings you objective, trustworthy, and timely health information.
- United States Health Preventive Task Force Recommendations for clinical preventive services developed by an independent panel of experts in primary care and prevention.
- UpToDate Trusted online medical resource to help better understand medical management and treatment options.
- 1-800-QuitNow.com If you smoke or chew tobacco and you’ve decided to quit, 1-800-QUIT-NOW is a free service that can help. When you call, a trained quit coach in your state will work with you to help you quit and avoid the things that tempt you back into the habit.