The following are links to websites containing additional information related to your health.
- Chronic Kidney Disease – The Facts about Chronic Kidney Disease Information from the National Kidney Foundation regarding Chronic Kidney Disease.
- Chronic Kidney Disease – Overview of Chronic Kidney Disease Very complete overview on Chronic Kidney Disease from uptodate.com.
- Diabetes Mellitus – Diabetes and Cardiovascular Toolkit Produced by the American Diabetes Association, the toolkit provides comprehensive information regarding diagnosis and management of pre-diabetes, diabetes, and diabetes-related cardiovascular disease. Information is available in English and Spanish.
- High Blood Cholesterol – What You Need to Know Information from the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute regarding diagnosis and management of high blood cholesterol.
- High Blood Cholesterol – Introduction to Therpeutic Lifestyle Changes (TLC) Diet Introduction to heart healthy diet and activity recommendations to help manage high blood cholesterol.
- High Blood Cholesterol – TLC Diet Daily Food Guide Food Groups Guide for heart healthy foods to incorporate into TLC diet.
- High Blood Pressure – What is High Blood Pressure? Comprehensive patient education from the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute regarding diagnosis and management of high blood pressure.
- High Blood Pressure – DASH Diet Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension is a dietary plan for treatment of high blood pressure.